Year 7 and above | Every 1st and 3rd THURSDAY
- Provide education and information on Meantl Health
- Offer participants information and other resources they need to understand the causes, symptoms and possible treatment options of a disorder
- Therapeutic interaction with focus on development of skills
- Empowering participant to identify daily emotions and unhelpful thoughts
- Identifying support safety networks
- Natural coping mechanisms on demands of everyday life
Purpose: Working together with schools within the space of Mental Health education to lower self-stigma and increase self-esteem among participants while improving their social and learning competencies.