Manager Primary Health
Manager Primary Health
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with a proven track record in clinical management to fill the role of Manager Primary Health.
- The Manager Primary Health is a key leadership role reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and is supported by the Assistant Manager Primary Health.
- The core function is to provide clinical governance oversight and ensure clinical services are conducted in accordance with best practice, including all relevant clinical and regulatory legislation.
- An integral component of this function is to ensure contractual reporting obligations of funding bodies are met in a timely manner while ensuring staff compliance with organisational and operational policies across all levels of clinical programs.
- It is expected that you will be an exemplary leader who provides guidance, mentoring and coaching to all clinical staff in the pursuit of maintaining a workplace cultural that is free from unhealthy behaviours.
- To be considered for this role, you will hold tertiary qualifications in health care and business management with at least five (5) years senior management experience in an Aboriginal Primary Health or similar setting.
- Your experience will also include development, implementation, change management and evaluation of complex service delivery systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience to fulfil this requirement. A deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people and a genuine passion for Aboriginal health is vital to your success in this role.
- A highly attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and seniority of the role, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you believe you are up for the challenge and possess the appropriate skill set, please submit a covering letter addressing the essential selection criteria and tell us why you are the best candidate for this exciting position.
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services (Bega) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation based in Kalgoorlie. Bega has a strong commitment to providing culturally appropriate and sustainable service delivery. We are rapidly becoming renowned as an employer of choice due to our positive work environment and very attractive terms and conditions. These include a 35-hour week, salary sacrifice options and professional development opportunities.
Aboriginal applicants are strongly encouraged with apply