- There are no closing date for any listed vacancy. Applications are assessed as received and interviews scheduled accordingly. Bega Garnbirringu Health Service reserves the right to withdraw any vacancy listed without further notice, therefore we encourage interested candidates to submit their application without delay;
- Applications will be assessed as received and interviews scheduled accordingly;
- Applications received without a cover letter will not be accepted;
- All advertised positions may require one or more of the following:
Relocating to Kalgoorlie?
Please visit the below websites for further information about Kalgoorlie-Boulder:
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder http://www.ckb.gov.au
- Move Goldfields http://www.movegoldfields.com.au/index.php
Clinical Educator – Nindila Training Centre
About the Role
This position coordinates and facilitates delivery of HLT40213 Certificate IV in ATSI Primary Health Care Practice and other training products on the RTO scope in line with Nindila Training Centre policy and procedure.
Your responsibilities will include quality improvement and compliance with RTO standards, monitoring student progression in relevant units of competency and supporting student placements in consultation Assistant Manager Primary Health.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- HLT40213 Certificate IV or higher qualification in Aboriginal Primary Health Care from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or TAE40110 with relevant updates;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate effective and appropriate training and education programs;
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Support (ECS) Program
The purpose of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Support (ECS) program is to approach, engage and support children under 7 years with developmental delay or disability through timely access to early intervention supports delivered by community service providers. The aim of the NDIS ECS approach is to support families to assist children to gain and use functional skills to participate meaningfully in their daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life. This will be achieved through delivery of the following functions:
- Use culturally appropriate evidence based screening to identify children (under 7 years of age) with possible developmental delay and/or permanent disability.
- Work with Remote Community Connectors (RCCs) to assist with connecting children/families to the Aboriginal Medical Service (AMS).
- Undertake further assessment by qualified professionals of developmental delay and provide advice on early supports/services to address that delay.
- Refer to mainstream and/or existing early childhood support/service providers.
- Refer for diagnostic services where required.
- Refer to Evidence, Access & Coordination of Planning (EACP) where access to the NDIS is required.
- Delivery of initial supports (for children under 7 years of age) including:
- Early intervention for children with mild developmental delay or disability who do not require long term early childhood intervention support.
- Some interventions and recommendations for children who require longer term early childhood intervention.
- Delivery of some Hearing Pathway functions.
Occupational Therapist – $128,745 p/a total package
Physiotherapist – $128,745 p/a total package
Speech Therapist – $128,745 p/a total package
Child Psychologist – $139,695 p/a total package
If you believe you are up for the challenge and possess the appropriate skill set, please submit a covering letter addressing the essential selection criteria and tell us why you are the best candidate for this exciting position.
Aboriginal Homeless and Fringe Dweller Support Service Worker (AHFDSS) – Male
About the Role
to provide for and meet immediate life sustaining needs of clients taking into account the client’s wishes and perspectives. Where possible to seek ways to improve the shelter environmental circumstances of the cohort taking into account cultural and lifestyle choices.
To be considered for this role, will have a qualification in Community Services and/or 2 years experience in a similar position; ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate individual needs; efficient and effective time management skills; highly developed written and verbal communication skills; a deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting ATSI people of the Goldfields.