Are you a dynamic team member who thrives on a challenge, loves working with people and has a genuine passion for client service delivery? A team player who appreciates the value of an energetic team environment and respects cultural diversity?
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services (Bega) is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants. If you have any questions please contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 5591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All advertised positions may require one or more of the following:
- Current Police Certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Current WA Working with Children Check
- Current WA Driver’s Licence
Please Note: Applications received via indeed.com; other Recruitment Agencies and without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Senior Medical Officer
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services (Bega) is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with a proven track record in clinical management to fill the role of Senior Medical Officer.
The Senior Medical Officer is a key leadership role reporting to the Manager Primary Health. The core function is to provide medical leadership of clinic General Practitioners, including staff performance management and workforce coordination. Working closely with senior management, the Senor Medical Officer will contribute to clinical governance and provide medical care to clients of Bega Garnbirringu Health Service. It is expected that you will be an exemplary leader who provides guidance, mentoring and coaching to all general practitioner and other clinical staff in the pursuit of maintaining a workplace cultural that is free from unhealthy behaviours.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least five (5) years’ experience in community GP practice (post fellowship), an Aboriginal Primary Health or similar setting. Your experience will also include development, implementation, change management and evaluation of complex service delivery systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience to fulfil this requirement. A deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people and a genuine passion for Aboriginal health is vital to your success in this role.
A highly attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and seniority of the role, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you believe you are up for the challenge and possess the appropriate skill set, please submit a covering letter addressing the essential selection criteria and tell us why you are the best candidate for this exciting position.
Chief Operations Officer
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants to fill the role of Chief Operations Officer
- The COO also ensures all funding and contractual obligations of the organisation are met and maintains strong working relationships with stakeholders and funding bodies.
- The COO is responsible for ensuring a harmonious and culturally inclusive workplace is promoted by all staff and that all staff work to meet the organisation’s Vision and Mission.
- In collaboration with the CEO, the COO directs, administers and coordinates all projects for the organisation including ERP, HRMS, IT, Infrastructure and other improvement and quality-based projects.
Health Practitioner – Mobile Clinic
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants to fill the role of Health Practitioner (Mobile Clinic)
- As the Health Practitioner you will provide health clinical assessment and treatment, care coordination, client support and community development activities to clients and families of the Goldfields.
- You must be able to undertake scheduled travel within the Goldfields region on a regular basis, up to 4-5 days at a time and have an interest in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, families and other Health Organisations.
- Due to the remote nature of this work, we require our Mobile Clinic team to have at least 2 years Primary Health Care experience.
- You must hold a current AHPRA registration as an Aboriginal Health Practitioner, Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse; hold a current “MR” or higher WA drivers licence (or willing to obtain); police certificate (not older than 6 months); current working with children’s check.