- There are no closing date for any listed vacancy. Applications are assessed as received and interviews scheduled accordingly. Bega Garnbirringu Health Service reserves the right to withdraw any vacancy listed without further notice, therefore we encourage interested candidates to submit their application without delay;
- Applications will be assessed as received and interviews scheduled accordingly;
- Applications received without a cover letter will not be accepted;
- All advertised positions may require one or more of the following:
Relocating to Kalgoorlie?
Please visit the below websites for further information about Kalgoorlie-Boulder:
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder http://www.ckb.gov.au
- Living in Kalgoorlie Boulder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWHmfZkOaI
- Move Goldfields http://www.movegoldfields.com.au/index.php
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate a diverse team of Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Nurses delivering a culturally appropriate primary health care service to the Aboriginal community of the Goldfields.
For more information about this position please call Human Resources on 9022 5571 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This advert has been extended, we are still accepting applications for this position.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Support (ECS) Program
Physiotherapist – $128,745 p/a total package
Speech Therapist – $128,745 p/a total package
Clinical Educator – Nindila Training Centre
This position coordinates and facilitates delivery of HLT40213 Certificate IV in ATSI Primary Health Care Practice and other training products on the RTO scope in line with Nindila Training Centre policy and procedure.
Your responsibilities will include quality improvement and compliance with RTO standards, monitoring student progression in relevant units of competency and supporting student placements in consultation Assistant Manager Primary Health.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- HLT40213 Certificate IV or higher qualification in Aboriginal Primary Health Care from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or TAE40110 with relevant updates;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate effective and appropriate training and education programs;
Midwife / Registered Nurse – Mobile Clinic
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants to fill the role of Registered Nurse/Midwife (Mobile Clinic).
- The Registered Nurse/Midwife is responsible for the delivery of quality primary health care to pregnant women and other clients of the Goldfields.
- You must be able to undertake scheduled travel within the Goldfields region on a regular basis, up to 4-5 days at a time and have an interest in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, families and other Health Organisations.
- Due to the remote nature of this work, we require our Mobile Clinic team to have at least 2 years Primary Health Care experience.
- You must hold a current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse, hold a current “MR” or higher WA drivers licence (or willing to obtain); police certificate (not older than 6 months); current working with children’s check;
Essential for Mobile Clinic – Due to the remote nature of this work, we require our Mobile Clinic team to have at least 2 years Primary Health Care experience; must hold a current “MR” drivers licence (or willingness to obtain); an ability to travel on Outreach, of up to 2-4 nights at a time.
Aboriginal Health Practitioner / Enrolled Nurse / Registered Nurse
(Clinical Services, New Directions)
This position provides health clinical assessment and treatment, care coordination, client support and community development activities to clients and families of the Goldfields.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a current AHPRA registration as an Aboriginal Health Practitioner, Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse; have an understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant state board; demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment; efficient and effective time management skills; highly developed written and verbal communication skills; a deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people and a genuine passion for Aboriginal Health and well-being.
Applicants must hold a current WA drivers licence; police certificate (not older than 6 months); current working with children’s check.
Tobacco Action Worker
As a Tobacco Action Worker in the Social Support Unit, you will assist the Tobacco Action Coordinator in the delivery of culturally appropriate smoking cessation services and tailoring the needs of the Communities within the Goldfields. A qualification and/or experience in Health Promotions or relevant fields is desirable. Must be willing to undertake scheduled travel within the the Goldfields region and have experience in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, families, and other health organisations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Administration Assistant – Clinical Services
This position provides administrative assistance to the Manager Primary Health, Assistant Manager Primary Health and other clinical employees in an effective and efficient manner which fully supports the delivery of high quality, culturally appropriate activities and services.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 2 years experience in a primary health environment; knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures; intermediate-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software; efficient and effective time management skills; highly developed written and verbal communication skills; a deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting ATSI people.