Are you a dynamic team member who thrives on a challenge, loves working with people and has a genuine passion for client service delivery? A team player who appreciates the value of an energetic team environment and respects cultural diversity?
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services (Bega) is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants. If you have any questions please contact (08) 9022 5591 or email email@example.com
All advertised positions may require one or more of the following:
- Current Police Certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Current WA Working with Children Check
- Current WA Driver’s Licence
Please Note: Applications received via indeed.com; other Recruitment Agencies and without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Manager Primary Health
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services (Bega) is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with a proven track record in clinical management to fill the role of Manager Primary Health.
The Manager Primary Health is a key leadership role reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and is supported by the Assistant Manager Primary Health. The core function is to provide clinical governance oversight and expertise to ensure clinical services are conducted in accordance with best practice, including all relevant clinical and regulatory legislations. An integral component of this function is to ensure contractual reporting obligations of funding bodies are met in a timely manner while ensuring staff compliance with organisational and operational Policies across all levels of clinical programs. It is expected that you will be an exemplary leader who provides guidance, mentoring and coaching to all clinical staff in the pursuit of maintaining a workplace cultural that is free from unhealthy behaviours.
To be considered for this role, you will hold tertiary qualifications in health care and business management with at least five (5) years senior management experience in an Aboriginal Primary Health or similar setting. Your experience will also include development, implementation, change management and evaluation of complex service delivery systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience to fulfil this requirement. A deep and empathetic understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people and a genuine passion for Aboriginal health is vital to your success in this role.
A highly attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and seniority of the role, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you believe you are up for the challenge and possess the appropriate skill set, please submit a covering letter addressing the essential selection criteria and tell us why you are the best candidate for this exciting position.
Effectively manage assigned projects on behalf of the organisation. This includes keeping track of progress and ensuring project completion occurs with appropriate resources and financial management. This role is required to provide executive level support to the Chief Operations Officer by undertaking project demands as directed. This includes the identification of project’s needs, timelines and completion management, delegation of tasks, processes implementation and oversight of monitoring each project through to a successful outcome. This role will also be required to assist in the preparation of funding applications for significant programs and projects and will be required to maintain strong and professional working relationships with stakeholders and the community to ensure quality project outcomes are achieved.
An important focus of this role will be on the reduction of operational risk whilst increasing the capacity of Bega to provide a quality service to the community.
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
The purpose of this position is required to provide effective support, training and maintenance of Bega’s information technology and communication infrastructure.
The position will offer support in areas such as Bega’s helpdesk requirements and ensure Bega’s IT equipment is correctly and efficiently setup, operational and effectively maintained.
Aboriginal Community Care Worker – Casual Pool
Sobering Up Shelter Under the direction of the Homelessness Coordinator, you will assist in the physical wellbeing of shelter clients as well as supervise the sobering up process. Shifts vary between the following Monday – Friday 5.00pm to 12.00am or 12.00am to 7.00am. The successful applicant will possess a current WA drivers’ licence and police certificate; effective verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated problem-solving skills; demonstrated organisation and time-management skills; must be reliable; and have an understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
Transport Officer – Casual Pool
CASUAL pool – Clinic and New Directions; When required, transporting clients to and from Bega Health Clinic and or specialist clinics. Requires a current WA drivers licence (C, MR) and Working With Vulnerable People check.
Health Practitioner – New Directions
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants to fill the role of Health Practitioner (New Directions).
- As a Health Practitioner – New Directions you will involved in Maternal and Child health clinical assessment and treatment, care coordination, client support and community development activities.
- You must have a current registration with AHPRA as an Aboriginal Health Practitioner, Enrolled or Registered Nurse; police certificate (not older than 6 months); current working with children’s check; current WA drivers licence.
- This position may require you to travel on Outreach as required.
Health Practitioner – Mobile Clinic
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and committed applicants to fill the role of Health Practitioner (Mobile Clinic)
- As the Health Practitioner you will provide health clinical assessment and treatment, care coordination, client support and community development activities to clients and families of the Goldfields.
- You must be able to undertake scheduled travel within the Goldfields region on a regular basis, up to 4-5 days at a time and have an interest in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, families and other Health Organisations.
- Due to the remote nature of this work, we require our Mobile Clinic team to have at least 2 years Primary Health Care experience.
- You must hold a current AHPRA registration as an Aboriginal Health Practitioner, Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse; hold a current “MR” or higher WA drivers licence (or willing to obtain); police certificate (not older than 6 months); current working with children’s check.