Working With Us
About Bega Garnbirringu Health Service
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service Inc (Bega) approaches health service delivery from a holistic perspective and seeks to close the gap in health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people through a multi-faceted approach that includes a high level of attention to the clinical, environmental and social determinants of health. Bega has an extensive range of programs and employs approximately 100 staff members to help us achieve our goals.
About Our Vision
Our vision for the future is for a society in which Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are not disadvantaged and share a quality of life with health standards and life expectancy equal to the Non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community.
About Being An Employer Of Choice
We are an organisation that works to achieve a better life for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and staff. We want Bega to be more than just a job for you, we want to develop skills that will help you build a career that gives back to our community. We see our employees as mentors for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through the way we care for and support each other. Bega can offer a highly competitive salary, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to build a lifelong career. We do this through our:
- 37.5-hour work week, Monday to Friday;
- Above Award remuneration rates;
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading;
- Tax free Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per FBT year;
- Up to $600 p/a subsidised Health & Wellbeing program;
- Paid 2-week shutdown at the end of the year (subject to organisational KPI’s and Board approval).
- Long Service Leave after 7 years;
- Accrued Personal Leave paid out on termination;
- Leadership Development program;
- Flexible work environment;
- Extensive Professional Development opportunities;
- Internal promotion and career development opportunities;
- Regular staff appreciation functions;
Questions About The Recruitment Process
if you have any please about the recruitment process please feel free to contact the Human Resource Department on (08) 90225500 or
Apply For A Position With Bega
When applying for a position please send through a copy of your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (Resume) to email@example.com or Apply online under the job description.