Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) is a registered not-for-profit Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Bega is committed to providing culturally appropriate and sustainable holistic health care to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the Goldfields region.
Our Workforce Strategy empowers commitment to establishing a culturally appropriate and sustainable workforce in a positive environment to maintain our employer of choice status. Our terms and conditions are governed by the National Employment Standards, Fair Work Act 2009, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award (2010), Medical Practitioners Award (2010), Health Professionals and Support Services Award (2010) and the Nurses Award (2010).
If you believe you are up for the challenge and possess the appropriate skill set, please submit a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and why you are the best candidate to join the team at Bega.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for any vacancies listed.
Our terms and conditions include (not limited to):
- 35-hour week; Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm with 1-hour lunch break;
- Salary sacrifice;
- 9.5% Super, paid on gross salary;
- Additional Public Holiday;
- Paid 2-week end of year shut down, subject to achieving organisational KPI’s (up to 6 weeks annual leave);
- Accrued personal leave paid out on termination;
- Flexible work environment;
- Extensive professional development program.
A detailed position description is available by clicking the below link:
Relocating to Kalgoorlie?
Please visit the below websites for further information about Kalgoorlie-Boulder:
City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder http://www.ckb.gov.au
Move Goldfields http://www.movegoldfields.com.au/index.php