Working With Us
About Bega Garnbirringu Health Service
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service Inc (Bega) approaches health service delivery from a holistic perspective and seeks to close the gap in health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people through a multi-faceted approach that includes a high level of attention to the clinical, environmental and social determinants of health. Bega has an extensive range of programs and employs approximately 100 staff members to help us achieve our goals.
About Our Vision
Bega Garnbirringu Health Services vision is for a healthy community, living healthy lifestyles and working together to extend life expectancy.
About Being An Employer Of Choice
We are an organisation that works to achieve a better life for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and staff. We want Bega to be more than just a job for you, we want to develop skills that will help you build a career that gives back to our community. We see our employees as mentors for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through the way we care for and support each other. Bega can offer a highly competitive salary, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to build a lifelong career. We do this through our:
- 37.5-hour work week, Monday to Friday;
- Above Award remuneration rates;
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading;
- Tax free Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per FBT year;
- Up to $600 p/a subsidised Health & Wellbeing program;
- Paid 2 Week Christmas / New Year Business Closure, Pending Board Approval and a 95% or above attendance of contracted hours.
- Long Service Leave after 7 years;
- Accrued Personal Leave paid out on termination;
- Leadership Development program;
- Flexible work environment;
- Extensive Professional Development opportunities;
- Internal promotion and career development opportunities;
- Regular staff appreciation functions;
Questions About The Recruitment Process
if you have any please about the recruitment process please feel free to contact the Human Resource Department on (08) 90225500 or
Apply For A Position With Bega
When applying for a position please send through a copy of your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (Resume) to email@example.com or Apply online under the job description.