- 35 hour working week, Monday -Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Paid 2-week end of year shutdown, subject to achieving organisational KPI’s
- Additional Public Holiday
- Tax reducing salary-packaging options
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Flexible Work Environment
Detailed position description is available by clicking View our current vacancies
Relocating to Kalgoorlie?
Please visit the below websites for further information about Kalgoorlie-Boulder:
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) is a registered not-for-profit Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Our Workforce Strategy empowers commitment to establishing a culturally appropriate and sustainable workforce in a positive environment to maintain our employer of choice status.
Our terms and conditions are governed by the National Employment Standards, Fair Work Act 2009, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award (2020), Medical Practitioners Award (2020), Health Professionals and Support Services Award (2020) and the Nurses Award (2020).