Why work with us?
Bega Garnbirringu Health Service (Bega) is a not-for-profit Aboriginal Medical Service providing primary health care and social services to the A&TSI community of the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
Bega strives to be an Employer of Choice and our Workforce Strategy empowers commitment to establishing a culturally appropriate and sustainable workforce in a positive environment.
Bega is classified as a national system employer and falls under the coverage of the Fair Work Act 2009 (CTH) and the associated Modern Awards.
What we offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday -Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Paid 2-week end of year shutdown, subject to achieving organisational KPI’s
- Additional Public Holiday
- Tax reducing salary-packaging options
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Flexible Work Environment
Relocating to Kalgoorlie?
Please visit the below websites for further information about Kalgoorlie-Boulder:
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder http://www.ckb.gov.au
- Living in Kalgoorlie Boulder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWHmfZkOaI
- Move Goldfieldshttp://www.movegoldfields.com.au/index.php
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Lifestyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06m7YCrllfg&feature=emb_title